[wp-hackers] Admin skinning

Thord Daniel Hedengren tdh at tdhedengren.com
Thu Oct 2 08:28:26 GMT 2008

Personally, I think admin theming is a great opportunity, and should be
supported and named appropriately. Larger organizations installing WordPress
would certainly appreciate the option to skin their admin to fit their
corporate structure.
Just my 2 cents, as a designer.

Cheers,
TDH / tdhedengren.com