[wp-hackers] Displaying until the more tag of a page?

Casey Bisson casey.bisson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 20:18:58 GMT 2008

Pimping my own plugin: bSuite. Take a look at the list_pages and
include shortcode features:

http://maisonbisson.com/bsuite/shortcodes/#12141_include_1
http://maisonbisson.com/bsuite/shortcodes/#12141_list_pages_1

I built that specifically to do what I think you're describing.

You can see an example of it at work in the URL below.
http://archives.colby-sawyer.edu/exhibits/

The exact shortcode used there is
[list_pages title="" div_class="" excerpt="true" icon="true"
exclude="2216"]

I offer a more detailed story of using the [include] shortcode here:
http://maisonbisson.com/blog/post/12934/tricky-uses-of-bsuite/

And at the main bSuite landing page, I use a combination of the
[list_pages] and [innerindex] shortcodes to dynamically build an
ordered list of contents:
http://maisonbisson.com/bsuite/#12138_details_1

The actual shortcode there is:
[list_pages excerpt="TRUE" exclude="10833,11901" ol_class="contents
pagemenu" ul_class="" title="" div_class="" /]

Each child page also has the [innerindex] shortcode pasted in its
excerpt field.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:52:11 -0500, "Tommy Vallier"