[wp-hackers] Idea: Plugin Version Limitation

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Tue Jun 17 01:56:20 GMT 2008

Alex Hempton-Smith wrote:
> Firstly I disagree with automatically disabling the plugins which are not
> tagged as compatible. But, a reminder system would be good for developers
> who are just forgetful...

Each time a new release approaches, there is a codex page listing
compatible/incompatible plugins.

Perhaps we can do that the other way around: disabling the plugins that
are known to be incompatible. That would certainly save a lot of
headaches for the users (and calm down the support forum just after
release).

Te remainder email sounds good.