[wp-hackers] "Outdated plugin" notice (was: load_plugin_textdomain() )

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 18:49:58 GMT 2008

Jacob Santos wrote:
> Gaarai,
>
> There is this problem called phpDocumentor. Luckily, Peter Westwood
> has blessed us with his public installation:
> http://sandbox.ftwr.co.uk/doc/ Hopefully, one of these days this will
> find itself on wordpress.org. Peter did suggest a better domain for
> it, so who knows (but Peter).

Thanks jacob.  I am working on a solution for better hosting of this and
the xref I will let everyone know when it is available somewhere evern
easier to find.
> There is also the source, which has deprecated functions as marked,
> and wp-includes/deprecated.php, which holds obsolete functions and
> globals.

Indeed and the handy functions we added to allow for a WP_DEBUG enabled
install to highlight them.

I guess we need to work into the plugin activation sandbox a deprecated
function detector using the code we already have.

something for the task list I guess!

westi

--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5