[wp-hackers] locale and date and time [fixed]

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:51:29 GMT 2008

Hi Nikolay,

Thanks, but that is not what I meant.

I was referring to the localisation of the date and time in text. In
other words:

Friday the 13th

becomes:

Vrijdag de 13e

I have switched languages to NL and installed the appropriate language
file. The admin interface is in Dutch so that works perfectly. I changed
the time / date format in the options, yet in the theme the date and
times are displayed in English. Anyway, after a good night sleep I had
another look at the theme and it was using the English suffix of the
date() function format options. Removed it et viola, it solved my issues.

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 30 2444 101