: [wp-hackers] Add_Submenu_Page Q's

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Sep 18 21:01:55 GMT 2007

I just did a test with the plugin you had posted on your web site, and
you are right, putting the add_options_page section above the
add_menu_page does break it.

I see what is happening in the code, and I have submitted a Trac bug
report with details. I took the liberty of posting your plugin to the
bug report; hope that is OK since you GPL'd the code. See:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5001

I'm working on a patch...

      --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software