[wp-hackers] WP.com Stats Image

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Jun 19 00:33:35 GMT 2007

My guess is that the stats mechanism on wordpress.com relies on the
Thats how the stats it generates requires no extra load on the blog
server, and how it works when caching plugins are installed.

I was a bit perplexed at first when i noticed this rather large smiley
face in the footer of my blog (was on a really low res screen at the time).