[wp-hackers] should (can?) wp-cache be adopted into the core?

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Tue Apr 17 05:34:48 GMT 2007

On Apr 17, 2007, at 1:29 AM, Computer Guru wrote:
> Not unless it can be made 100% compatible with all hosts - Windows
> and IIS
> included.

What if it's included but as an option that can be turned off?

It's such a good option for the vast majority of people ... it's a
real shame it's not in the main product.

This is the one thing that my friends criticize WP for, and with good
reason, I think.

I always have to say, "*But* you can install wp-cache!" ...

Daniel