[wp-hackers] WP 2.1 Launch and Heads-up for Plugin Developers

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Sat Oct 28 05:47:27 GMT 2006

Would it have helped if the release date had been adjusted back from the
31st?  That's why I was surprised by this...

I would have finished my new automatic update script instead of watching
Survivor and Torchwood, if the release date had been changed sometime
yesterday or today to show it might be released before Tuesday.  I
figured I'd at least have tomorrow morning to put it together given the
release date hadn't changed.  I'd wanted to have it and on more article
ready for the release.

Not a huge deal, but people, me at least, look at that date and are used
to release dates meaning something.

Also, Congrats Ryan!  I'd missed the news.  The first baby is always
exciting... Welcome to the parenthood club!