[wp-hackers] WP 2.1 Launch and Heads-up for Plugin Developers

Robin Adrianse shorty114 at shorty114.net
Sat Oct 28 15:52:02 GMT 2006

He does have a point. If you just want to know about RC's or releases, that
may be useful for plugins. However, browsing the wp-testers archives (
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2006-October/thread.html,
etc), there's a lot of other stuff that would be relevant to only testers.
Maybe a wp-announce list?