[wp-hackers] Convert WP site into static content

Andy Beard list.andy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 11:55:50 GMT 2006

I will most likely sometime in the future have to start working on a branch
project. I am working on a comprehensive ebook publishing solution using
Wordpress, and I intend including a way of extracting PDFs from it.

One problem I still have to work out is how to have a sanitised version of
pages, which have the benefits of some plugins, but not others