[wp-hackers] alternative database support

Michael Gall michael at wakeless.net
Thu Oct 12 00:44:56 GMT 2006

Why don't we move the SQL calls to a translation style dictionary lookup,
and wpdb is already quite modular, then if someone wants to write a
different DB layer, they can, it just won't be supported by the default, no
skin off our noses, but we have added a great deal of flexibility to the
database side of proceedings.

Michael