[wp-hackers] Plugin API Cheat Sheet

Sean Hickey seanhickey at gmail.com
Mon May 29 14:01:16 GMT 2006

Thanks for the feedback Mark.  I'll take it into consideration.  I
made the cheat sheets in the same vain as other cheat sheets, like
this one for Prototype:

http://www.snook.ca/archives/prototype1280.png

It's not supposed to teach you how to use the functions, it's for
people that already know how to use the stuff, but need a quick
reminder of, "Well, is that an action, or a filter?"  That kind of
thing.

Do at least want to slip in the # of args, and maybe what they are.

- Sean

http://www.headzoo.com