[wp-hackers] Comprehensive Social Bookmarking Plugin?

Chris Pirillo chris at lockergnome.com
Wed May 24 22:30:42 GMT 2006

http://social.front.lv/

There are a lot of 'em out there, but I don't want to waste any screen real
estate on any of 'em - just like with tagging to Technorati, Gada.be, etc.
Is there a plugin that would have a comprehensive list of either social
bookmarking sites or external tag search engines?

I was hoping to find one that would, when you hovered over a designated word
(either 'Bookmark' or a tag), a small tooltip would pop up with those images
inside of it, allowing you to send it to that selected service? This way,
the page can remain uncluttered - and the user's social bookmarking / tag
site could be easily accessed. Knowwhatimean?

Chris