[wp-hackers] Comprehensive Social Bookmarking Plugin?

Jeremy Wright jeremy at ensight.org
Thu May 25 01:03:58 GMT 2006

Chris,

Sounds like just a quick hack to sociable or something, purely on the
display side, no? I mean, it's really just a matter of snagging some tooltip
code from somewhere and wrapping that around the existing output code.

Good idea, we might just do this for b5 - for the same reasons you
mentioned. If we do, want me to send you the code?

__________________________

Jeremy Wright
Skype: jeremy_wright
Phone: 506 466 3855

Author of Blog Marketing
Order at: http://www.ensight.org/book

President, b5media
Website: http://www.b5media.com

Blogger, Business Consultant
Personal Blog: http://www.ensight.org

Disclaimer: All information contained in this email is for the entitled
recipients only. Any dissemination of the contents of this email verbally,
electronically in print or otherwise is strictly forbidden without the
express consent of the author. If you believe you have received this email
in error, please let me know via email at jeremy at ensight.org.