[wp-hackers] 2-3 plugins

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Sun Nov 13 10:54:02 GMT 2005

Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
|  If you could bundle 2-3 plugins with the next release of WordPress,
what
|  would they be?
|
|  Criteria to keep in mind:
|
|  * Size (smaller the better)
|  * Stability
|  * Maturity
|  * Popularity

I'd put in a vote for:
1) SK2
2) Bad Behavior
3) Subscribe to Comments 2(Mark's)

IMHO, spam fighting plugin like SK2 will make a load of people breathe
easy & Bad Behavior is quite a bandwidth saver, quite handy for those
who get a lot of spam & don't have a lot of bandwidth at their disposal,
every byte saved is a bonus!!

and I think that Subscribe 2 Comments should be enabled by default in
a WordPress install as well, so that people can keep track of the
comments on the topics they subscribe to(I think that this should be
put in bbPress as well).

just my $0.02

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/