[wp-hackers] Let's whip WYSIWYG

Jeff Minard jeff at jrm.cc
Thu Jun 16 14:01:15 GMT 2005

On Jun 16, 2005, at 2:19 AM, Matthew Mullenweg wrote:
> Maybe later when our WYSIWYG is combined with touched will have the
> real ultimate interface. ;)

Or, since we are considering "editing in place" ideas. Why not also
consider the option of simply creating a blank post in "private"
status*, and then allowing for some kind of WYSIWYG editing on-the-
fly of that page itself.

Something akin to < http://tool-man.org/examples/edit-in-place.html >
would be interesting and then slap on some AJAX for saving the post
as you go...

  * For those who don't know, Private posts show up on your blog just
as if they are "Publish" posts, but only for you. Probably the best
"previewing" option there is.

Jeff