[wp-hackers] 1.5.2

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Aug 9 16:53:20 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
>     Package of changed files alone

What are your thoughts on the possibilities for mistakes being greater
when the instructions are more complex? Having one or two files out of
sync is a bear to debug.

> Come Thursday, I'll rewrite the Upgrade guide from the the letter U up.
> Matt - can we rewrite parts of the Readme.html that concern upgrade ?
> The 4 points are true, but a link there to a specific guide might be good.

My main concern is to keep it concise enough that people actually read
it, rather than skimming over. Updating the readme.html isn't a problem.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://photomatt.net  | http://wordpress.org