[wp-forums] Can someone put this guy in his place?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Apr 25 18:12:13 UTC 2013

Y'know...if this was a forum post I'd walk away ;) Not because I'm
angry, but because I'm having trouble keeping myself concise.

The tl;dr of this is that I totally agree with Joni (except one bit)
but, since I don't see a way to make that thread useful without deleting
it and starting over, I don't really know how else to handle it.

Seriously, I don't. I would not be willing to read through that
shitstorm of a post to glean out how to fix it, and I don't expect
newbies to either. So it doesn't help Billy, and it doesn't help anyone
googling who comes by with the same problem

The bit I don't agree with is more semantics. The forum is for everyone.
The post you make though is for you first. That it can help anyone else
is sort of a fringe benefit, but if it can't help you, it can't help
anyone :)

Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org