[wp-forums] Can someone put this guy in his place?

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Thu Apr 25 18:15:25 UTC 2013

The reason I said that is because I was actually Googling in the forum for some problem I was having. Cannot remember exactly what it was, so somehow I must have fixed it. But I found through Google a thread that was exactly like what I was looking for and I eagerly clicked on it, and it wasn't a thread like this one, where someone is having a meltdown, but it was a lot of people with the same problem posting and no one coming forth with an answer.  And the thread was closed.  But then again, it could have been closed simply by the passing of time.

Which brings me to a question: What is the ripeness stage for a post to be automatically closed?

Joni Mueller
www.pixelita.com
Follow me on Twitter: @pixelitadesigns