[wp-forums] dealing with fundamental CSS, PHP, and HTML topics?

Francisco de Azevedo frandeazevedo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:47:03 UTC 2012

Hi esmi,
I agree with you and also believe people have a tendency not to respect
rules (and the law in general, hahaha). However, I also think that if
there's a Forum Welcome post it's because there is at least a very slight
ray of hope that they will, in which case, adding the site requirement
can't hurt, right?

Marv