[wp-forums] dealing with fundamental CSS, PHP, and HTML topics?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Oct 4 18:09:09 UTC 2012

My issue with that is two-fold.

1) You paid for it. You should get support.

2) If it's a pay-for-support deal, we're making it harder for people to
earn a living in WP.

The second reason is really why I do it. I love ThemeHybrid, and the
code is free, but Justin asks you to pay for support. It's not a huge
amount, and if this is really your 'life!' (tm the guy I argued with
last week), then FFS, pay the $25 and grow up. Justin deserves to be
able to make a living.

Also in the cases where premium themes eff off and refuse to help, well,
that's good too. Why? They get people running away in droves.

Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org