[wp-forums] Deleted post

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 17:45:35 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Jane Wells <jane at automattic.com> wrote:

> On 6/3/10 10:27 AM, Chris Kasten wrote:
>
>> Jane is a Key Master in the forums. I'm pretty sure she has the necessary
>> privs to undelete a topic :-)
>>

> Correct. I'm more interested in finding out who/why it was deleted so we
> can figure out if we need to readdress the guidleines on that. We're being
> accused of censorship, and I don't see anything delete-worthy in that post,
> so I'm mainly just looking for information. I didn't want to undelete it
> just in case there's a guideline you guys work with that I'm ignorant of, so
> that I wouldn't be stepping on toes.

The only "formal" guidelines we have are what you'll find in the Codex.
http://codex.wordpress.org/Support_Forum_Volunteers (basically what's
discussed in that top section)
http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Administration

Does bbPress log such actions as this in any fashion? I'm guessing it
doesn't since you're asking... but just in case.
Is there any chance that you can see if that post had ended up in the
Akismet queue before it was deleted?