[wp-forums] Deleted post

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Jun 3 17:35:37 UTC 2010

On 6/3/10 10:27 AM, Chris Kasten wrote:
> Jane is a Key Master in the forums. I'm pretty sure she has the necessary
> privs to undelete a topic :-)

Correct. I'm more interested in finding out who/why it was deleted so we
can figure out if we need to readdress the guidleines on that. We're
being accused of censorship, and I don't see anything delete-worthy in
that post, so I'm mainly just looking for information. I didn't want to
undelete it just in case there's a guideline you guys work with that I'm
ignorant of, so that I wouldn't be stepping on toes.