[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:37:49 GMT 2006

>Spencer, we don't have clients.  We don't have ongoing relationships with these guys. We just install WordPress.

Damn! Power to the house went off, then back on again.. ERR! Anyway.. please! You haven't done any installs yet, to know what I'm talking about LOL!

We call them "clients" being that we are handling them, as "clients", temporary "clients", yes! I *know* we aren't supposed to have on-going relationships with them.. BUT, even AFTER I had done installs with the people I handled... and had them on their merry way.. and left a note in the reply.. to go to the WordPress support forums.....

They reply BACK later.. a few days.. weeks... wanting more done to their accounts.. that would NEED ACCESS to their host, ftp, blog's cp..... whatever the case may be... that's what I'm talking about...

You can direct them to the forums, if they want their folders chmod 777, or files chmod 666.. who there at the forums can do that? And why would I expect to send them there, as I was saying before... either we should reply to them, with.. "Please RE-SUBMIT a request to the Install4free" or.. have the "Get In Touch" page.. edited... with a notice about it..

Anyway.. before people shout out on stuff... maybe try dealing with 1 or more installs first.. hahaha.. =P

spencerp