[wp-forums] Who is vkaryl?

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 02:37:02 GMT 2006

Well, you probably don't know me either.  :-)  But I'm a mod too.
Vkaryl's been a mod a LOT longer than I have, for what that's worth.

I'll agree that that thread isn't the best example of how things could be,
but I kinda (respectfully!) doubt all the complaints you've received in the
last few weeks have been about Vkaryl.  She's not been around enough lately
for that!