[wp-forums] Who is vkaryl?

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Tue Aug 15 04:59:05 GMT 2006

I have seen a lot of vkaryl, some in the forum and some in this list.
I tend to disagree with you Matt. She use to refer to herself as a "bitch",
but I don't find her bitchy in any serious sense of the word.
I'd rather call it self irony, because she bites when bitten.

If you take the semantic mean value of what she writes in that thread,
I think you will agree that she gives some well founded arguments, and
is rather helpful and polite.

IMHO that is of course ;)

/Petit