[wp-forums] Doing it for free - management and verification

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Apr 19 20:18:54 GMT 2006

Kaf Oseo wrote:

<process snipped> [1]

> Lots of things to go into details on here, but this is just a quick
> conceptualization of how we could go about working it.

My goal - if you want - is for this to become a reality but I don't have
the experience in setting this sort of stuff up. I didn't see it as
being so complex but then it probably isn't - it's just my perspective.

So if we break the task into chunks?
- blogging 101
- what we will not do [2]
- the process (for the client)
- the process (for the rest of us)
- the actual setting up of what Kaf wrote.

The .net idea is good. This needs to be done in a way that is not
'person backed'.

P.

[1] I hope I don't over-snip. Trained in Usenet I was :)

[2] Because deciding what you will not do is easy and what's left you do do.