Re: [wp-forums] Stickies on front page

tg at tannagh.com tg at tannagh.com
Mon Aug 15 17:12:01 GMT 2005

Do stickies ever become unstuck? What I would hate to see as a side
effect of this is that everysticky ever made fill the entire front
page.  Which then means either you only display certain stickies, or
they drop after a certain age (at what age would that happen) or
someone has to go unsticky it when it's no longer a viable sticky (but
then it's going to fall within the individual forum it's in.) An
alternative is a fourm sticky vs a global sticky. Where the forum
sticky would be sticky in their respective forum section, and only
global stickies would get stuck on the front page.

Just a thought.

Tg

Lorelle VanFossen <lorelle at cameraontheroad.com> wrote on 08/15/2005,
02:36:04 PM: