[wp-docs] Obsolte codex page

S K skichu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:02:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Andrea<andrea at ronandandrea.com> wrote:

> I do agree that it showing how to have content *appear* in a subfolder is
> still relevant.
>===================

Content appearing in a sub-folder is better achieved by the static
front page procedure.

The subject codex page under review is obsolete and unworkable,
perhaps written light years ago in the pre-2.0 era.

Please try to do as per this page and check what you get.

We have two procedures current which help playing around with root and
sub-folder - one with a real folder (WordPress in its own directory),
another with a virtual one (static front page - Home and Blog).

The impugned page I am talking about is to be deprecated.

My case rests!

Regards

S.K

--
You are autistic if you are not an asshole.

S.K
http://www.cyberbrahma.com/ - My main web site
http://www.cyberbrahma.com/blog/ - My English Blog
http://kichu.cyberbrahma.com/ - My Tamil Blog