[wp-docs] WPMU table of contents

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:27:46 UTC 2009

I've added a WPMU "table of contents" with articles I found tagged with the
WPMU category, a first step in cleaning up the table of contents
organization of the Codex.

http://codex.wordpress.org/WPMU

I'm sure I missed some articles. I included links to things like the WPMU
functions without listing all of the functions as that is the purpose of
that page, not the main TOC page. I also did not include examples of WPMU
Plugins and Widgets as those aren't educational or technical articles but
examples pointed to from other articles - except where they represented a
technical example.

Could you all go through the Codex and check to see if I missed any key
articles, especially those that will work in the username space?

It's also clear that many of these articles are seriously out of date. For
instance:

1. http://codex.wordpress.org/WPMU_Widgets needs to be updated with
instructions on how to widgetize a Plugin or Widget for WPMU
2. http://codex.wordpress.org/WPMU_Plugins needs to have instructions on how
to convert a Plugin to WPMU compatibility - not showcase some WPMU Plugins.

Anyone ready to take these on, jump on them and let us know.

If you find articles that need to be in the WPMU table of contents, please
let me know and I'll add them. Also check to ensure I put them in the right
"category" grouping on the TOC. Not sure which articles should really be in
the Development section and which under Advanced. It is always a hard line
to determine.

If this inspires you to write up more WPMU articles, GO FOR IT! :D

Thanks!