[wp-docs] WPMU table of contents

Carreg carreg at carregs-blog.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 10:33:30 UTC 2009

Thanks, that looks good and should make it a whole lot easier to find
things MU related.  I'll have a go at getting some of those pages
updated and fleshed out over the next couple of days.  We should
probably also add a link back from the top of Category:WPMU back to that
page to make it easier to find.

While I'm at it, thanks also to whoever got the red links back for pages
which don't exist -- that'll make my ongoing work through the WPMU
function pages a whole lot easier to manage!

C.