[wp-docs] New page - Moving to PHP 5

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:17:29 UTC 2009

This is great. I didn't mean for you to take my questions literally, as much
as promote a discussion of the questions people will ask, but this is great.

I'd like to tighten it up to Codex standards, though. Would that be okay?
You can change whatever I do, but I'd like to continue to use this as an
example of writing a powerful, tight document for the Codex. One that gets
to the point and answers the needs of the user.

Thanks again for doing this. It is so much better and really will help.
Personally, I don't think the transition is a big deal, but I get this
question all the time, so this is awesome.

Thanks!