[wp-docs] New page - Moving to PHP 5

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Wed Aug 5 12:00:51 UTC 2009

The re-draft of the page is now up.  I've added the specific questions
and answers and shifted the background talk to the end where it has less
prominence.

You'll note that many of the answers are generalist.  This is an
unfortunate side-effect of the myriad of possibilities out there.  We
can only really hope to give answers that apply to the majority - for
which, I think, the switch will be no problem at all.

There will be the odd duff theme or plugin, but I'd expect these to be
running on outdated platforms in any case.  We can't help everyone ;)

Let me know what you think of the results.
--
mrmist