[glotpress] Suggestions and a possible bug

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Thu Apr 22 21:51:52 UTC 2010

Well, Nikolay,

It seems it's time for me to learn how to open tickets on Trac :) duh

 > 3. The tab index when showing the string details. When you click on
> > "details", the next tab is the "Add translation" button, but I think it
> > should be the "Copy from original" link, next "Translate from Google",
> next
> > the file reference, and only then the button.
>
> I modeled the tab stops after my behaviour—I rarely use Copy from
> original and Google Translate. When I need them, it's ok for me to
> grab the mouse and click on the link.
>
> If most of you use these two links often, just tell me, we can put
> them back in the tab order.

Yes, you're right, I don't use those links that much too, but sometimes I
use "Copy from original" when there are very similar words in Portuguese and
I just need to edit one letter or when there are too many placeholders.
Anyway, I guess the way it is now is ok. I just thought you missed those
links.

> > 4. Add the approve/reject buttons to the string details view, like we
> have
> > on the bulk edit.
> >

> There is a ticket for that: http://trac.glotpress.org/ticket/30
>
> I, myself, rarely approve strings and didn't have much urge to
> implement it. You can blame Zé for not  bugging me enough :-)

There are 4 people at least helping me translate, so I think it's very
important!
The bulk approval is great! We must think beyond our own experiences. I
think GlotPress will be more usefull yet for those who are translating
WordPress or anythingelse for the first time, when there's a real team of
translators.

Cheers!

--
Cátia Kitahara