[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7642: Nouveau: re-factor bp_nouveau_signup_form() bp field error messages handling

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 12 11:18:48 UTC 2017

#7642: Nouveau: re-factor bp_nouveau_signup_form() bp field error messages
handling
------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  hnla                    |       Owner:
     Type:  task                    |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 Since you kind-of asked, I had a second pass at the patch. See -4 and
 compare it with your -3:

 I took out some whitespace changes, some redundant comments, tweaked the
 `$class` variable concatenation to make it more readable (it was hard to
 see we were setting a `class=` value at a quick glance) and remove a
 redundant variable, and removed the "todo" in `nouveau_error_template()`
 as those are realistically never going to get looked at and are better of
 in an issue tracker.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7642#comment:8>