[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7642: Nouveau: re-factor bp_nouveau_signup_form() bp field error messages handling

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 12 10:38:54 UTC 2017

#7642: Nouveau: re-factor bp_nouveau_signup_form() bp field error messages
handling
------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  hnla                    |       Owner:
     Type:  task                    |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 @DJPaul Thanks, formatting adjustments effected. I have had to once again
 re-visit the class token requirement as the previous iteration had issue
 running in the foreach loop as the final $classes array was pushing out
 the 'invalid' class for all elements $classes needed to be emptied at
 start of new iteration of loop so changed approach significantly ( count()
 has gone and wasn't liked anyway ).

 '-03' is the final approach, if someone could just glance over for obvious
 formatting etc, I think it tests out ok for all cases I can think of and
 will commit it later today if time.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7642#comment:7>