[buddypress-dev] Re: Re: test drive buddy press

Chris Taylor - stillbreathing.co.uk chris at stillbreathing.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 21:15:38 GMT 2008

Hi Isaac,

It sounds like we're tackling the same problems here. Your solution is
certainly one we're considering (in fact it's pretty much what I've
done on myJournal.com as well) but because we want BuddyPress to be
insanely easy to use we felt there may be a better way than throwing
people to a whole different admin area when they want to write on a
new blog.

Good to have you aboard.

Chris