[wp-ui] wp-ui introductions

Jeff Olson inetwebguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:26:08 UTC 2010

Hello Jane, and my fellow WordPress fans!

My Name is Jeff Olson, I am Sr Art Director for HSN.com. SME for our UI /
Interaction design and a passion for UX. I am also the new Editor of Fuel
Your Interface (fuelyourinterface.com) part of the Fuel Brand Network of
sites. I have written on the subject of UX and UI as it pertains to
eCommerce for Smashing Magazine -
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/03/23/designing-for-the-user-experience-in-ecommerce/and
written design tutorials for
PSD.TUTSPLUS.com <http://psd.tutsplus.com/>, Fuel Your Interface and Fuel
Your Creativity.

I too live on the East Coast and have been using WordPress for about 3 or 4
years. I'm more comfortable hand sketching wirefames, but am just as
proficient using OmniGraffle and Photoshop.

Currently working on Developing a much needed GUI Standards doc for HSN.com
and the creative mind behind a future look at video strategy, social, and
"user-flow" areas of the site.

I'd love to help out in anyway I can.

Thanks!