[wp-ui] Intros

Emil Payne EHSPayne at angelwoodpines.org
Tue Jan 19 22:06:30 UTC 2010

Hello;

Well, I'm going to mostly be a lurker around here.  I do some html, css
and php coding but not much.  More in the way of hacking and fixing and
converting things to my likes than actual coding.

However, I've been using WordPress on and off for several years now
(around 10+).  I do have a Linux system at home I can test on, and
plenty of free space on my paid hosting account to set up and run a few
testing sites.

I'll just chime in once in a while when things either bug me or really
peak my interest. And I'm willing to be a tester and allow the test site
to be open either to the list or the public.

So, basically I will be the voice of the blog owner, writer and reader.

One note about me: I'm disabled, retired and diabetic.  Sometimes that
makes me a bit cranky.  Please take that in mind in any posts I make.

Emil