[wp-testers] Cannot log out

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Sun Nov 21 14:50:18 UTC 2010

I was using Safari 5 on a Mac. There were no other browsers on that
particular machine, so I wasn't able to attempt reproducing it.

Though since we correctly diagnosed it as a cookie issue, I doubt I would've
been able to do so anyway.
On Nov 20, 2010 9:54 PM, "Jeff Dickey" <jdickey at seven-sigma.com> wrote:
> Eric, when you encountered the initial problem, which browser and version
> were you using? Were/are you able to replicate the problem using a
different
> browser?
>
> I recently had a similar cookies-related issue on Firefox 3.6 that turned
> out to be a plugin problem.
>
> Just curiousŠ
>
> Jeff
>
> --
> Jeff Dickey Seven Sigma Software and Services
> Email: jdickey at seven-sigma.com
> Phone/SMS: +65 8333 4403
> Website: http://www.seven-sigma.com
> More info at: http://card.ly/jdickey
>

>> From: Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com>
>> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 17:00:10 -0600
>> To: <wp-testers at lists.automattic.com>
>> Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Cannot log out
>>
>> Whether you're logged in or not has to do with what cookies your
>> browser has. Sometimes, browsers can get "stuck" and won't delete
>> cookies even when the website is telling them to do so. I don't know
>> what causes it.
>>
>> -Otto
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Eric Mann <eric at eam.me> wrote:
>>> Otto,
>>>
>>> That seemed to have fixed the problem.  But what do you think was the
>>> original cause?

MU
 For

http://beta.eamann.com/wp-login.php?action=logout&amp;_wpnonce=1592adb6da