[wp-testers] Cannot log out

Jeff Dickey jdickey at seven-sigma.com
Sun Nov 21 05:54:39 UTC 2010

Eric, when you encountered the initial problem, which browser and version
were you using? Were/are you able to replicate the problem using a different
browser?

I recently had a similar cookies-related issue on Firefox 3.6 that turned
out to be a plugin problem.

Just curiousŠ

Jeff

--
Jeff Dickey     Seven Sigma Software and Services
Email:          jdickey at seven-sigma.com
Phone/SMS:      +65 8333 4403
Website:        http://www.seven-sigma.com
More info at:   http://card.ly/jdickey