[wp-testers] Custom post type disappears when a postis un-published (Michael E. Hancock)

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu May 27 18:31:19 UTC 2010

Cannot duplicate this problem., working fine over here, not changing the
post-type using quick-edit or post-editor when setting to draft saving and
setting back..

Not sure why you have: 'rewrite' => array('slug' => ''),  an empty slug.
should just do 'rewrite' => false ya? or just not have it there at all