[wp-testers] Custom post type disappears when a post is un-published (Michael E. Hancock)

Stephen Hammer sh.hoboy at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:12:19 UTC 2010

update -- it only seems to happen if you use the dropdown in the "Quick Edit" screen

Steve

MIchael,

I used the Custom Post Type UI plugin, v 0.5.2

Here is the register_post_type  code it generated:

register_post_type('artists', array(	'label' => 'Artists','public' => true,'show_ui' => true,'capability_type' => 'post','hierarchical' => false,'rewrite' => array('slug' => ''),'query_var' => true,'supports' => array('title','editor','excerpt','custom-fields','comments','thumbnail',)) );

I did _not_ paste this code into functions.php -- could that be the problem?

Steve