[wp-testers] Ran into a bug/undocumented behaviour about bookmarks

Stefan Wallin, Festiz Webbyrå Stefan.W at festiz.com
Thu May 27 13:21:27 UTC 2010

Hi all!

I'm quite new to this sort of open dev-community so bare with me here.

I've noticed that both in 2.9.2 and 3.0-beta2-14676, the bookmarksobject you
get back from the get_bookmarks()-function has a value called *[link_updated]
=> 0000-00-00 00:00:00.* However, this value does not change on updating the
link, nor are value set during adding of the link. Should this not be a
timestamp regarding changes to that bookmark entry? If anyone else also
experiences this behaviour, what should I do? Where do I file bugs?

It seems that they do not honor the show_updated-settings, here is my call:

$bm = get_bookmarks( array(
                          'orderby'        => 'updated',
                          'order'          => 'ASC',
                          'limit'          => 3,