[wp-testers] Update Notifications

Christine Evron christine at tstone.biz
Thu May 27 12:11:04 UTC 2010

Build beta 3.0 beta2-14960; WordPress Beta Tester .91

Counter on dashboard sidebar confused
I needed update on plugin & nightly build - box appeared next to updates
with a 1
I updated nightly build (not plug-in) - updates box still showed 1

After I updated plugin, box next to updates correctly disappeared

Also, no matter what (as in I have just fully updated everything), after
clicking on updates, the update screen says
 "An updated version of WordPress is available"

...."You can update to the latest build automatically or download the
nightly build and install it manually."  The buttons convey this part of the
statement clearly & avoid the implication that the latest download isn't
already installed.
Regards,
Christine