[wp-testers] Fly-out Admin menus not closing when in Add New Post

A Walker photofantaisie at live.fr
Thu Nov 6 22:10:49 GMT 2008

Will,

Yes, that's exactly what I'm seeing too. As it doesn't happen when there's no text editor on screen I think one could call this a bug. Certainly it is unexpected behaviour. Just my 2 centimes worth :-)

Ade. > Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 06:06:56 +0800> From: w at will.ph> To: wp-testers at lists.automattic.com> Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Fly-out Admin menus not closing when in Add New Post> > Also noticed this issue when editing themes or plugins. Basically, if> there's a text editor and you accidentally hover over a collapsed menu item> and its items fly out, it doesn't go back even after clicking on the editor.> It only flies in after hovering your mouse over another collapsed menu item.> Dunno if it's a bug, though.>