[wp-testers] Fly-out Admin menus not closing when in Add New Post

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Thu Nov 6 22:06:56 GMT 2008

Also noticed this issue when editing themes or plugins. Basically, if
there's a text editor and you accidentally hover over a collapsed menu item
and its items fly out, it doesn't go back even after clicking on the editor.
It only flies in after hovering your mouse over another collapsed menu item.
Dunno if it's a bug, though.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:02 AM, A Walker <photofantaisie at live.fr> wrote:

> Good point Otto. Will do that and see what happens.
> Ade.> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:01:15 -0600> From: otto at ottodestruct.com>
> To: wp-testers at lists.automattic.com> Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Fly-out
> Admin menus not closing when in Add New Post> > Make sure to try and disable
> your plugins. I had a javascript issue> yesterday on the new post screen
> that turned out to be caused by an> incompatible plugin.> >

Will Garcia
http://will.ph/