[wp-testers] Fly-out Admin menus not closing when in Add New Post

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Nov 6 22:31:45 GMT 2008

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. I can reproduce this.

Basically, if you come off the flying menu directly into a Textarea of
any kind, the menu will not get triggered to go away. If you come off
it into anything else, then it goes go away. Notice on those pages
that the menus to go away if you're at the top menu, which is higher
on the page than the textarea space, and you move right (not onto the
textarea space). But moving onto any textarea and plop, it's stuck
there until you go back or some such thing.