[wp-testers] Code Kvetching

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Wed May 7 00:40:57 GMT 2008

Rick Beckman wrote:
> Alex,
>
> WordPress is handling code like a champ now -- with or without your plugin
> -- which is the strangest thing (it wasn't yesterday!).

Dang, I should have followed this discussion more before LOL! I dive in
to things some where down the road, not knowing what's been discussed
because I delete messages I don't feel are important / concern to me. I
haven't tested code posting in posts as well, because I really don't
"need" too... I guess sometimes I get curious about things and then just
jump in... no matter the temperature of the water.. LOL!